Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm NOT a Football Fan ...

Buuuuuuut ...
  1. I am a Jenson, and therefore, "football love" is in my blood (or so I'm told).
  2. Tonight's game has GOT to be an exception for non-lovers of football.
  3. The joy is just contagious ... (keep in mind that this video was taken AFTER the jumping into each others arms and shedding of a few tears)

Damn you Cougars -- I am feeling a little more sporty tonight ... and only got 3 pages of my book read. :)

6 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Man I love the Jenson's and football! That is AWESOME! I got home tonight- and dad is yelling at the T.V. I was like did you not see the game? YES, he watched it and then right after watched it again. CRAZY DAD!

Jeremy said...

Michelle that was an awesome game. I am so glad yall were there. I cant sleep so I think im gonna watch it again as well. I probably wont yell though, it is 3 am.

Linz said...

I really wish we had watched the game! It sounds like it was just amazing!

Pat and Brent said...

So funny. It can be contagious.

Pat and Brent said...

Remember Michelle you were a Miller before a Jenson. Did I not rub off a little on you. What a game Love you Dad.

Plonnie said...

MICHELLEEEE!! oh, man, GREAT MEMORIES just by watching that!! i LOVE those jenson boys!! and i love sitting by you during the games to appreciate my swears and critizisms! GO COUGARS! i love the video SO MUCH! football is far more than a bunch of guys hitting each other. i love watching the players develop and seeing them improve and i love their faces when they win. i always want to cry during games like these. i get chills just thinking about this coming season!! Football season and Jenson get togethers, what could be better?!