M took all of us to Prestige to have our toes polished and beautified. We really felt pampered and had a wonderful time. Aren't they cute and sparkly?

All of us were too lazy right here on the couch to get up and get a decent camera ... so this fuzzy picture is all we got. Despite the fuzzy quality, we sure are feelin' gorgeous!! :D

Can you tell whose toes are whose?

Thanks M for a fabulous treat!
6 comments:
You are lucky to be able to see your sisters! I'm jealous. Looks like fun.
I am also so greatful to have my sister's close by! I love doing things with you guys! I also love my glitter toes! Love them! I am for sure doing to again!
im jealous too i wanna be closer to my sisters too very pretty toes and how fun
So cute! I want (need) to go paint my toenails! Way fun!
PS - I'm jealous too...
i can totally tell which feet are your's! i think that's so funny!!! and i think i could even if i didn't know what color you chose. it's so funny, you and kristy have two totally different feet, and melynda has a half breed of the both of you. i'm thinking marissa has more of a kristy foot. LOL. i can't believe i JUST ANALYZED THAT!! hahahahaha!! but there you have it!
i need to show you my toes, i did my own version of the "glitter toes" it's not as FAB as your guys' though.
man, i love ya michelle!!!!!
Post a Comment