I know Krystal looks all girly ... well, she is. She isn't the BIGGEST fan of cars crashing into each other ... but she humored us and came along ... and tried not to complain toooo much. Although, she did ask, "is it almost over?" about 100 times. ;)
hahaha, M! I kept telling you I was taking pictures and you were in them ...
Our fellow demolition - ers:
The flash on my camera doesn't usually work ... so I didn't get many pictures after the derby started. We were super happy Anaka was able to come have ONE more Summer activity with us! We hate being so far away from cousins!
We had a super fun night!
'til next year .... Can't WAIT!!
4 comments:
How. Fun. Seriously!
That looks like so much fun! I am so sad that we missed it. I had thought about trying to find out when it was and then I obviously forgot. Maybe you can keep me in the loop next year because I am sure my boys would love it!
I LOVE demolition derby! It's so much fun! I loved going with Plonnie who has never been! It was AWESOM!
SO MUCH DANG FUN.
I almost swore.
wait....
HELL YA!
it's not a real swear, it's in tribute of the demo derby, and you jUST have to say hell... and i loved that the certain people were in their demolition derby best. oh man, i loved it. i loved the mullet guy. i loved the little pink car that could. i loved sitting by everyone's favorite m. i loved the boys and their reactions and i loved loved loved the fact that i am a part of a new tradition that i am counting down for. YEEE HAW! wait, do they say that at the derb??
wait...
HELL YEEEAAAAH
Post a Comment