Monday, September 7, 2009

A New Look!

We painted the piano room for my birthday ... I've been wanting to for so long -- but worry about picking the right color. So - after thinking and longing for this color for about a year - we went for it ...


The spot by the piano was super tricky ...


After 2 coats of paint and a coat of "wipe on-wipe off" glaze ... voila:


Personally, I love it!! :)
One room at a time ... that's how it goes over here! Hopefully another room or two will be done before another year slips by.

11 comments:

Linz said...

LOVE IT!! The color is great and the room looks fantastic!! Well done!

tiffany said...

fabolus i love it

M- your favorite said...

Michelle- I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT! It looks so good. You picked the perfect color! Very pretty!

Jennifer Nielson said...

WOW!! That looks amazing!! Way to go- love it.

(PS our blog is private for now and i haven't updated in a while. if you want an invite please email jenswingaz@aol.com and i will reply with the invite. I hope to update it soon!)

Angie said...

Beautiful! (We will soon have a grand piano at our house. I can't wait!)

Katy said...

Fabulous! I love it! That color is beautiful and really accentuates your black furniture. So pretty!

The Davies Family said...

It looks AWESOME!!!! You did a great job! I LOVE painting! Wish I could have helped..its soooo soothing to me! I can't wait to own a home again and paint it whatever color I want! Love it!

mandi said...

HOLY COW!! That is BEAUTIFUL! You did an awesome job!

Pam and Rand said...

That is really pretty. It looks so elegant!

heidi said...

Wow, nice color choice! It looks beautiful. I love it.

Plonnie said...

i looooooooooooooooooove it! GoRgEoUs! absolutely perfect! good color choice!! you are one talented mamasita! i love it. can't wait to see it in person. i agree with "pam and rand" elegant is the PERFECT word! elegant, and when we embed, it'll be "WOWZA!!" :)