We have seriously been celebrating Halloween for 2 and a half weeks now! What a fun time of year. Seeing all of the trick-or-treaters out on Main Street today really almost made me feel like Christmas was in the air ... you know - that kinda giddy feeling? haha.
Here are some photos of one of our Halloween Bashes a couple weeks back:
Cookie decorating:
Mmmmmmmmmm...
We pretty much had a pumpkin patch of pumpkins to carve ... one for each kiddo!
I just love this picture of Aaron and Ellie - digging out the guts with much gusto! Krystal & Aeryn were happy to each have their own pumpkin to carve ... luckily our pumpkin patch grew exactly three pumpkins: Large, Medium, and Small -- Krystal claimed the small one!
Some more of the Halloween Gang:
Tyler and Marissa teamed up to carve out our biggest pumpkin. And here's Krystal just as pleased as can be with the pumpkin "just her size"!
Aaron was still pretty grossed out by the guts this year, but ...
... Krystal has come a long way from, "Huh? I found a nut!" She looooooves the pumpkin guts! :)
Aaron and Marissa both decided to carve a cool pattern this year. I'm not sure if the look on Aaron's face in this picture is because his pumpkin is so heavy or because he wants me to get on with the picture already! The pumpkin turned out cool, huh? He did an awesome job.
Krystal carved her own design ... the kissy face punkin - with ears! And here's Marissa and Allison going to town on their professional pumpkin patterns.
It was SO MUCH FUN to light these all up! Don't they look spectacular?
We love hangin' out with good friends!
5 comments:
i have never been big on carving pumpkins infact a couple years ago i found at targert mr potatoe head for pumpkins & did that
this post has made me want to carve pumkins from now on they are spectacuar & ooks like you guys had so much fun
Cooooool! I totally forgot about pumpkins this year! Those are awesome!! I love Halloween!
Looking good! I'm afraid I've turned into a Halloween humbug the last few years.
Wow! the pumpkins turned out AWESOME!! I love it!
How fun. Love Krystals smiles - could they get any bigger? The pumpking designs are amazing. Love the headless horseman.
Post a Comment