Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Dip of the Summer!

Krystal was so excited to start swimming lessons one week from this jaunt to the pool. She practiced and practiced and practiced diving for the rings!
 

While she and Sophie had lots of fun together ... they spent a lot of time apart too!  (Sophie wanted to go down the slide and Krystal wanted to dive for those darn rings!!)  Silly girls.  I had to keep my eyes going two different directions.  :)

These three just did their own thing and checked in with me every so often.  What a bunch 'o crazy goof balls!



Aaron has somehow learned how to swim all on his own -- enough to jump off the diving board for sure!   After a summer of him crying by my side for the swim lessons I paid for (when he was 3 years old) - I haven't signed up for swim lessons since!  (Until this year ... pictures to come soon ;))

Summer swimmin' is THE best!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

looks like tons od fun

Linz said...

Yes. Summer swimming IS the best!!!

Pam and Rand said...

I love your kids - so cute!