I just love this picture! Krystal is the piano practicing nazi -- and will inform me daily that she can't play or watch tv because she still needs to practice the piano. (And, unfortunately - I sometimes tell beg her to just play/chill for now - we'll get to the practicing later ... or not!) But, she's finally getting to where she can practice a bit more on her own, and I LOVE that she loves it. :)
Krystal seems so little to me still! And yet - she's growing up so fast - I can't stand it!! I'm ever grateful for cameras and blogging to capture memories such as these.
3 comments:
she is so cute im thankful for camreas and blogging too
CUTE!! She is a doll! I am glad she loves to practice!! What a cutie!
She's so adorable. Enjoy it while she actually likes to practice. ;) (As I'm sure you already know.)
Post a Comment