Friday, July 1, 2011

Scrumdiddilyumpscious

Gramps invited us over for a weeny roast one night in June when Summer nights had become HEAVEN!!  We had such a great time.  Thanks Daddy-O!

We DID roast hot diggities - but, we also roasted marshmallows and other random things.  :)
Krystal tried to eat her sticky goods without getting sticky.  I don't think she succeeded in the long run.  ;)
 

Me and my sis ... Tyler and his princess:
 

We sure love living close to Grandpa Brent ... and for last minute plans that make Summer so fun!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

aww how fun i love last minute plans like that

im with krystal i would have been eating my toasted marshmellow like that too

Linz said...

SO fun!! I love summer night hot dog/ marshmallow/ any thing else roasts!! :)

Okay - here's my roasting tip. My neice shared this with me last summer, and, though I was a skeptic at first, one taste made me a believer. Ready?

Roasted Starbursts.

Seriously. Try them next time.

Your welcome! ;)