"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Hit and Run
Yep. Poor kid. He wanted a real "hit" so bad. What he got was a hit with the ball in the arm ... which left a nasty bruise ... and a hit right smack in the mouth! Thank goodness his teeth are still in tact. Crazily, the hit to the mouth left zero marks ... just a sore lip. I am in awe with how much Aaron learned this year with his amazing baseball coaches and team. Next year, I'm 100% confident he'll be smackin' that ball time and time again!
3 comments:
poor kid that had to hurt really bad especially the hit to the mouth glad his teeth are fine
Oh no!! That poor thing! I hope he's okay and that next season he gets a bunch of real hits!
ouch!
Post a Comment