Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ready, Aim, Fire!

Gramps took us all shooting for the 4th of July weekend.  Look at that pretty view!
 

Loading bullets into the guns:
 

And let the shootin' begin!!  Krystal was not super anxious to go.  But, when Aaron put his cowboy hat on and told her to "Cowboy Up", Krystal's eyes got all lit up, and she ran into her room to find the best cowgirl clothes she could.  :)  She didn't do a ton of shooting -- but she sure looked stylish for the occasion.  :)  What a diva.
 

Marissa's first time ever trying out a gun.  She said, "I shot at the balloon targets many MANY times, but I didn't hit anything!"  (I'm right there with ya, girlie!  hahahahaha)

Lookin' good!

Shootin' with his grandma.  Aaron really has a special place in his heart for his grandma and grandpa.  He LOVES to be with them more than anything!

See those two balloons down there.  Well - two shots from this dude later - they were eliminated.  STUD.MUFFIN!!

Aaron hit a balloon or two himself ... as well as a can of pop!  Marissa may have been blessed with my awesome skills (bless her heart!)

Krystal's one attempt at shooting:

These hotties got too hot and had to get in the air-conditioned car:

Check out these handsome dudes:

We had such a fun time.  Thanks for making our outings extra special Mom and Dad!

6 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Can't wait to go again lots of fun, Thanks Michelle for the pic. Love Dad

Linz said...

how fun!!! I LOVE Krystal's boots!! SO cute!!

tiffany said...

how fun i love to go shooting im not good at hitting the targets either

becca is like krystal she doesnt want to shoot guns the first time i every went becca cleaned their sububran with baby wipes it was hilarious

M- your favorite said...

Hey you forgot to mention that I hit a balloon as well. I am proud of my one hit! :)

Michelle said...

That's so true, M. You got skills GIRL!!

Pat and Brent said...

Anytime together is a good time - shooting or heat or whatever. Love that Krystal keeps us in style, Aaron is always accomplished and Marissa keeps us smilin'. Love those kids!