Monday, November 28, 2011

Caramel Apples

Now, I tell ya what - just look at this set up!! - we really made some yummy gourmet caramel apples!

And the caramel was perfect - stayed soft even when set...

Marissa and Courtney (we're at Courtney's house) ...   And here's Krystal's apple in the works -
 

Me and Ty made some deelish-ish-ness that we gobbled there at the party (and then we made an extra to take home for a midnight snack:  caramel, white chocolate, graham cracker crumbs, and cinnamon and sugar ... oh baby!)
 

Great eats - Great company!
 

Aaron, Tanner, Ellie, Marissa, Aeryn, Krystal, Ainsley
What a perfectly perfect evening!  Love our friends!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Yum! Only, I've never been a fan of the apple in the middle. Replace it with ice cream and I'm there! :-)

Justin and Lacie said...

I have to know what kind of carmel you used and what all the topping were... We are going to do that around here it looks delicious!!!

tiffany said...

i agree with jenni and this looks like tons of fun maybe someday i will be brave enough to make carmel apples