Saturday, November 12, 2011

Taylor Family Reunion 2011

I have a lot of Halloween posts - so, I guess I better get started, huh?

Here we are at the annual Halloween Party at Gma Greats!  We had fun stations for all the kiddos.  Marissa manned our ring toss:

Here's Krystal after participating in a mummy wrap/donut eating contest  :)  By the looks of her (ecstatic) face,  I'm not sure if she had a good enough time ;)!  And the girls love being with their gramps!
 

M and Miss .... and Krystal at the "Pin-On-The-Pumpkin-Face" Station:

Cute girlies:  Camary, Krystal, Hanna

We love our "Halloween Grandma" - grandma great - and love our get-togethers!

Halloween 2011.

4 comments:

Linz said...

SO FUN!! I totally wish we could have been there!!

And... I know you won't want to hear this... but Marissa could totally pull off Goth. hahaha!! She's just beautiful no matter what she has on!

Michelle said...

:) Thanks Linz! I'm grateful that she is so low maintenance -- putting on that much eye make up takes her so long - she can't stand it. ;)

tiffany said...

i agree with linz looks like fun

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

Holy cow! I didn't even know that was Marissa at first. She is growing right up especially with makeup. :) Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween.