Friday, November 4, 2011

Piano Girl

I don't know what it is about October - but, that seems to be the month that I start to fall behind ... it's trickier to keep waking up early, trickier to make sure the kids finish their homework every night, trickier to keep the groceries stocked so we can make lunches for everyone to pack, and usually trickier to keep up with piano practicing. Well - the month held true for all of the above, except my littles have been practicing the piano pretty good still! (I haven't been too hot at giving them new songs and helping them progress -- but, they have been playing and playing which = lotsa memorized! :)) Aaaaaand - they get to record when a song is memorized and polished. So, here is the Krystalprincess playing away (she has so many songs memorized - but, I let her pick her favorite.) I love how she's so into dynamics right now and really dramas up the quiets and crescendos. Cutie.
Is it just me, or is anyone else TOTALLY STRESSED OUT that it's already November?!?!!!!?

5 comments:

Linz said...

Me. I have been feeling anxious every since Nov 1. I hate that!!!

Anyway!! Krystal is SO cute!! What a talented girl with those dynamics!! Way to go Krystal!!

M- your favorite said...

CUTE! Way to go Krissy!

YES! BUT I LOVE FALL!!!! I LOVE THE COLD!!! YEAH!!!!

tiffany said...

krystal is amazing

amd i have been anxious nervous stressed out of sorts latley for various reasons so i will blame it all on being november

pat said...

So cute. Love the dynamics.

Kelli said...

Krystal plays great! Cameron told me today your story you shared about Aaron and his stolen bike. What wonderful kids you have!