Sometime in the month of October, the kids had Crazy Hair Day at school. They L.O.V.E. this day. Krystal had been planning on me making her "Volcano Hair" for weeks before this day came.
So - volcano hair she got! She told me that everyone kept telling her that her hair looked like a princess hat ... but that she got them all to change their minds and realize it actually WAS volcano-looking by the end of the day. Ha!
Aaron went with the pony-tail mohawk:
Those elastics were out of his hair after just a few hours at school due to a massive headache coming on. Boys. They have no idea how painful it can be to be beautiful. :)
The weather was SO fantastic for most of October. Here are my two littles (who aren't so little anymore) all ready for crazy hair day - bright and early!
Fun, fun!
I have so many Halloween posts - I've just been dreading putting them together - but, they'll be coming this week (perhaps ;))! I love October celebrations!
2 comments:
hahaha!!!! I L.O.V.E. the Volcano hair!!! How cleaver! Very nice execution too! Awesome mohawk too!
i love the mohawk and the valcano
my first5 thought for krystals hair was cindy lou who
Post a Comment