Saturday, November 19, 2011

Marissa's Halloween Party

Marissa got the best of both worlds this Halloween. We had decided that she probably was too old to go trick-or-treating this year, so she was going to have a Halloween party instead. But, as we sat down to work out the details - we realized that Halloween was on a school night this year, which equals an early party. So - she had her party over the weekend before Halloween and ended up going trick-or-treating the night of Halloween. hahahaha! She promised this was her last and final year of trick-or-treating. ;)

Thanks to Pinterest - we found a lot of fun and cheep decorating ideas, and I was so happy with how they turned out:

Pretty darn cute, don'tcha think?

Conner was the only boy for like the first hour of the party - and he was a way good sport.  They played Just Dance until everyone arrived:

The girls ... and Conner.  LOL!

The candy bar game!  Marissa and her friends are so awesome and include Krystal and Aaron so willingly.

Eating snacks:

I love Marissa's dimples:

I don't know what they're playing right here - but, Conner's keeping them entertained somehow.  :)

Marissa and Katelyn:

They played this slow-motion ninja game forever!  It was really funny.  I shoulda got more pictures.  Marissa had a blast, and I'm very grateful for her good friends.

One more Halloween post to come!  Maybe I'll be caught up with blogging by Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Linz said...

HOw fun!! I love her dimples too! GREAT decorations!!