Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Spooktacular Day!

We had a very fun Halloween party with the Jenson clan the Saturday before Halloween! Aaron said he was a "Goth-biker-dude" and Marissa is a goth-girl. Krystal was Tinkerbell!  (Don'tcha just love Aaron's boots that used to be Marissa's when she was his age?!  hahaha.  I'm not sure he's too comfortable with his look -- good thing it's just a Halloween thing.  ;))
 

Anaka and Marissa.  I'm glad they get to hang out every so often still.   
We took advantage of the gorgeous weather and had a big ol' family football game.  Here are Tyler and Brandon forming the field goal poles.  Sillies.  :)
 

Both of Aaron's cousins his age - and most of his friends at school - were football players for Halloween this year.  Aaron made it very clear to me that he needs to be a football player for Halloween next year!  But -- here he is playing football in his goth gear and high heeled boots:
 

And even scoring a TOUCHDOWN!

Here is Marissee-roo attempting to catch the football -- :)!  -- I. LOVE. IT!!  She plays about like I do, but at least she gets in there and gives it her all.  And - here's Aaron taking a turn at Quarterback:
 

After football - we had a yummy chili dinner - and just hung out.  Here's Plonns playing with the littles:

The boys striking a pose:

More hangin' out.  I loved this picture of Plonnie rolling Krystal down the hill.   They look like they're having so much fun!
 

I got a few pictures of the ward Halloween party - but, not enough to post .... and ZERO pictures of Halloween night.  But, we had a great night with our awesome friends, the Mendonsas.  The kiddos got in a ton of trick-or-treating and me and Ty got to play games and eat yummy food all night.   Pretty good dealio, if ya ask me.  
Another Halloween come and gone!!  2011

2 comments:

Linz said...

hahaha!! Aaron is the prettiest Goth biker guy I have ever seem!!

tiffany said...

i agree with lindsay im impressed aaron can play football in high hill boots i cant walk in high heels