Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall Fun with Friends

We have the greatest friends - and got to spend the day with them at Cornbelly's - for Miss Aeryn's birthday. I took a kazillion pictures and (like usual) have to include the majority of them. :) I love all of them so much, so I can't help it!  (However - I am going crazy trying to get them in order!  Blogger is NOT cooperating)  -- so, they'll just have to be random:

We got lost in the corn maze - and all the kids nearly died of hunger and thirst:




I love these girls!! This picture makes me laugh so hard -- truly, this is how the kids felt after the corn maze! :)
Aaron, Ellie, and Marissa got in a mean game of tetherball:


The littles played on all the fun stuff -- and we went on a fun tractor ride:
Beauties:
Waiting for the tractor -- (I'm not sure if it's obvious or not that we're big fans of little Skyler  :))
He's saying, "Goooo Cougars" in this pic:
Our favorite gang:




Hopefully the pictures just spoke for themselves, because I am REALLY struggling with getting words on here without making the pictures move all crazy!

Anyway - later that evening, we got together for pizza, cupcakes and pumpkin carving:


And here's one more pic of Ellie making an awesome shot against Aaron in tether-ball:

Can you believe how warm and sunny October was?!  I L.O.V.E.D. it!   The kids were wearing shorts!! It is certainly cold now that we're in November.  Brrrrrrrrr!  I've got like 5 layers on right now and I'm still not warm enough.  ;)



4 comments:

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

I have always wanted to go to Corn Belly's. It looks super fun! Also, I know exactly where those cupcakes are from! My favorite cupcake/bakery shop ever. :)

Linz said...

That looks like a ton of fun!!

I LOOOOOOVE that picture of Marissa in the firetruck!

M- your favorite said...

That's funny I was going to say the same thing about Miss. She is so pretty! Looks like a ton of fun! It's nice to have fun friends!

tiffany said...

that does look like fun