"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Aaron at the Assembly
OH MY HECK!!! Aaron did AWESOME in the assembly. I'm so proud of him. He is just the cutest kid ... and talented to boot. Just listen to those cheers!! (if you can hear them over my own - haha).
That was so impressive!! Wow! I was just going to comment on his cute CUTE dimple, but Lindsay beat me to it. He's so darling! I love how focused he is and his little smiles throughout the whole thing. Good job Aaron!
Good job Aaron - it's one thing to be able to play, but to have so much composure when you perform is awesome. Way to go. (I've always loved your cute dimple) Love Gma Pat
why is aaron so great at EVERYTHING he does? really, what's the secret? you guys have to know that i DON'T feel this way about every kid (besides my own :) ) wow. he is so great at playing the piano... i'm seriously speechless beyond that. i watch this and get chills and have to detach myself so i don't tear up. i love you aaron!! you are inspiring! seriously, i feel like if you can try so hard and be successful at so many things, then i can choose 1 thing to excell in, right?! i hope so.
michelle, you're a great mom, a great teacher, a great friend, and great sister :)... i love you!
8 comments:
Oh my - he did awesome! Isaac told me that Aaron did great but I am so glad I got to see it too!
Oh. My. Heck.
He is just amazing!! So talented AND - he has the CUTEST dimple when he smiles!!!!!
Seriously, you are going to need a baseball bat to keep all the girls away!
Way to go Aaron!!
That was so impressive!! Wow! I was just going to comment on his cute CUTE dimple, but Lindsay beat me to it. He's so darling! I love how focused he is and his little smiles throughout the whole thing. Good job Aaron!
WAY TO GO! you did amazing! you are such a good boy! I also think he is such a cutie! Love that kid!
Good job Aaron - it's one thing to be able to play, but to have so much composure when you perform is awesome. Way to go. (I've always loved your cute dimple) Love Gma Pat
wow he is amazing thanks for the video i love his hair
Aaron is so darling! He is a little showman-and a great pianist. (Takes after mom)
why is aaron so great at EVERYTHING he does? really, what's the secret? you guys have to know that i DON'T feel this way about every kid (besides my own :) ) wow. he is so great at playing the piano... i'm seriously speechless beyond that. i watch this and get chills and have to detach myself so i don't tear up. i love you aaron!! you are inspiring! seriously, i feel like if you can try so hard and be successful at so many things, then i can choose 1 thing to excell in, right?! i hope so.
michelle, you're a great mom, a great teacher, a great friend, and great sister :)... i love you!
Post a Comment