Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First Game of the Season ...

... and first game EVER for Aar-Bear.

Nice hit, buddy!!!


I think this picture of him hitting is just CLASSIC!! Look at that concentration. Skinny lil' dude. :) He just had a blast. We all did! Baseball sure makes it feel like Summertime. I Loooooooove it!

8 comments:

tiffany said...

that is a great hit i love watching lennys kids play baseball/softball its the best

Katy said...

So fun! Baseball is the best to play!!

Linz said...

He is just a multi talented kid!! That is so great! Way to go Aaron!

Plonnie said...

wow, look at him go!! we want to go to a game!!!!!!!! and he looks fantasic in that uniform!! a real pro! sure love you aaron!

Kent and Leisy said...

how fun! I can't wait until zeb is old enough for sports!!!

Pat and Brent said...

What a fun game. Aaron is doing great - and having fun. Loved the way he was pretending to catch a ball and then throw it while he was in the outfield. So Cute! Love that Kid!!

Melisa said...

Way to go Aaron! Looks like you did AWESOME!!!

M- your favorite said...

I am so happy to have been there to see your awesomeness! Your are such a good kid! Love you so many!