Monday, May 18, 2009

Bubble Bash

Here are the kiddos at the school skate party. They did a little bit of skating ... but mostly enjoyed this big bubble bath thing. :) Most kids got totally soaked in it. Aaron and Marissa sure did (I didn't get any pics of Marissa, because she went in it later with the 6th graders ... and I was gone by then) ... but my Kryssie Krys just held up her shorts like a long skirt and skipped around the whole 15 minutes she was in there. Every once in awhile she would pick up a hand full of bubbles and throw them in the air ... and then start skipping again. hahahahahahahahaha!! So funny to me ... she didn't get wet AT ALL. What a fun school activity.








8 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

That is a great activity! It seems like they come up with better ideas for fun all the time. Kryssy is so dang cute. I love to see her skipping around - concentrating so hard on the step-hop, change feet, and step-hop again. She's really got it down. Love those kids. Wish Missy's picture were in there too. She's really growing up fast.

tiffany said...

how fun i thinki would havejoinedin on the fun with the kids that to fun

STL Crew said...

What a blast! I have to say that your little Aaron is about the most handsome and photogenic little guy around! All of your kids are just adorable!

Linz said...

wow! That looks like so much fun!

Melisa said...

That was so fun!!! My kids loved it we even went home and changed and came back for some more!!! LOL... Wow it is late I need to go to bed or I might not be waking up in the morning!!!

M- your favorite said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN! It kind of grosses me out a little- but I am glad the kids loved it. They are so dang cute! I love that Krystal didn't get wet at all that is so funny to me. She is such a cutie!

Katy said...

That looks AWESOME! I would have loved it! Bubbles are so much fun to play with!

Plonnie said...

no way!! i GOTTA make one of those!!!!!!!!!! i guess i'll let the kids play with me too. haha! so fun. great pictures!!