Monday, May 25, 2009

Manscaping at it's Finest!

What a fun ... and funny day. All the boys were able to get a little waxing done thanks to Marissa's brave example.

It was a piece of cake for TyTy ... despite a little redness afterwards. James and Dad's experiences speak for themselves. :)





8 comments:

Linz said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Awesome!

M- your favorite said...

AWESOME!! That was a fun and funny day! It fun to get together and wax the boy's. They are silly!

heidi said...

Now that is a good dad.

Katy said...

How hilarious! Glad to see that all the boys agreed to go through with it! What a funny experience!

Kent and Leisy said...

michelle- I keep forgetting to tell you- but check out bloggled.com. You can back up your blog (in another location besides blogspot) so that if the blogger site goes down- you've still got your stuff. plus it's totally free if you do it manually every week. you can also copy and paste your entries onto word (even with pictures) and transfer everything to an external hard drive or dvd or something. I would be devastated if my blog disappeared- therefore I have many backup methods :) and the blog to book thing isn't too bad (blurb.com)- unless you've got 700+ posts like I do!

Plonnie said...

i love a good wax party! haha, those videos are so funny!!! i should record jer next time we do it.

Pam and Rand said...

The manscaping is hillarious! We'll have to put that on our list for our next ON Sunday. Did you do any guyliner? I think that would enhance the lovely eyebrows.

Jennifer Nielson said...

SO FUNNY! Elijah just went through the same painful process last week ;) He and Tyler are just like two peas in a pod- I tell you.