Yesterday Aaron brought home a letter from school saying that he had been selected to perform (play the piano) in the end-of-school assembly. This is for the WHOLE SCHOOL mind you!!
I asked him if he wanted to call Grandma and Grandpa to let them know his cool news, and he promptly replied, "I really think you should BLOG this, Mom."
Well, of course .... DUH!!! This bit of news should be available to ALL!!!
We're proud of you, Aar-bear! You'll be fabulous!
10 comments:
WAY TO GO AARON!! YOUR ARE AMAZING! You will do so good!
That's my Boy Aaron. I'm so proud of you. You will make everybody proud. Love Grampa Brent
Awesome Aaron! Even better that you wanted to blog this! Thank you for sharing - congratulations!
OK - When is it? I would love to come. Hope I'm not working that day. Wow Aaron, I'm sure proud of you!!!
wow congrats aaron that is awsome im proud of you
Way to go Aaron!! That is quite an honor!!! Congratulations!
Wow! That is the coolest! What are you going to play for the school? Maybe you should play something for all of us at the family reunion! I'll bring my keyboard!
That is awesome - You should definately blog a video for us. What an great kid Aaron is!
Wow! Such great talent! Way to go!
WOW!!! that's really impressive!!!!!!!!!! i'm so proud of you aaron!!! good going!!!!!!
Post a Comment