Monday, August 31, 2009

My Daddy

1- What is something Dad always says to you?
Marissa -""Go to bed!"
Aaron - "I love you, boogers"
Krystal - "I love you , princess"

2- What makes Dad happy?
Marissa - When he gets home from work and we're all together
Aaron - Spending time with his family
Krystal - That I clean my room up

3- What makes Dad sad?
Marissa - When he has to work extra
Aaron - Going to work
Krystal - When I talk mean

4- How does your Dad make your laugh?
Marissa - When he does funny voices
Aaron - Tickles me
Krystal - Tickles my armpit

5- What was your Dad like as a child?
Marissa - He played tag with his brothers
Aaron - He was really funny
Krystal - I wasn't borned

6- How old is your Dad?
Marissa - I think he's 33 or 34
Aaron- 35
Krystal - I don't know... maybe 25

7- How tall is your Dad?
Marissa- 5'6"
Aaron -7 feet
Krystal - bigger than you mom

8- What is your Dad's favorite thing to watch on tv?
Marissa - Whose Line Is It Anyway
Aaron - Whose Line Is It Anyway
Krystal - Sometimes bad shows

9- If your Dad becomes famous, what will he be?
Marissa- A comedian
Aaron- Something... like a drummer...or a guitar player with the band "weazer"
Krystal- Hyper

10-What is your Dad really good at?
Marissa - working and having fun with the kids
Aaron - tickling people
Krystal - playing baseball

11-What is your Dad NOT very good at?
Marissa - can't think of anything
Aaron - playing the piano
Krystal - sewing

12-What does your Dad do for his job?
Marissa - therapist
Aaron - he's a therapist
Krystal - he goes to work

13-What is your Dad's favorite food?
Marissa-baby back ribs
Aaron - pizza
Krystal - chinese food

14-What do you like about your Dad?
Marissa - his goatee and that he is funny
Aaron - he is really funny
Krystal - that he plays with me

15-If your Dad was a Disney character, who would he be?
Marissa - like the Dad on "Wizards of Waverly Place", because he's funny
Aaron - Goofy because he is sometimes really goofy
Krystal - Mickey Mouse

16-What do you and your Dad do together?
Marissa - We watch "Hanna Montana" and "Sonny With a Chance" together
Aaron - We wrestle together
Krystal - Wrestle and play "Parking Lot" and me and Aaron be the good guys and daddy is the bad guy

17-How are you and your Dad the same?
Marissa - We're both funny
Aaron - We both like baseball
Krystal - We both like to play "Princesses"

18-How do you know your Dad loves you?
Marissa - Because he always tells me
Aaron - He always hugs me
Krystal - Because he tells me, "I love you"

19-What does your Dad like most about your Mom?
Marissa - That she keeps things clean
Aaron - to kiss her a lot
Krystal - That he loves her and that her is nice to him

20-What is your Dad's favorite place to go?
Marissa - anywhere he can Scuba Dive
Aaron - to a restaurant with Mom
Krystal - go out to eat

5 comments:

Linz said...

"sometimes bad shows!" HAHAHA!

That is such a great list! It really shows how much love you have in your home! So sweet!

M- your favorite said...

I also laughed out loud at the sometimes bad shows! That is so funny! I am glad you finally posted this. So cute! Your kids are so silly! Sure do love them!

Pat and Brent said...

It's obvious that Ty is an outstanding dad - and his kids love him a lot. (Just be careful about the bad shows. . . . )Very cute. I love how Krystal couldn't tell what Tyler was like as a child because she wasn't "borned" - very smart.

Melisa said...

It sounds like you like food like the rest of us!!! (according to your kids) funny thing is I just read back thru it and food wasn't mentioned much just twice and they are the ones I zoned into it must be me....I think i need some nuggets!!!!

Your AWESOME TY!!!!

Plonnie said...

awwwwwh

my heart smiled when Krystal said - We both like to play "Princesses"

tyler is just awesome. his kids know lots of things about them and he is SUCH a good dad! he makes everyone feel important and loved. that's what it's all about. sooo so so so soo cute.