The invites: (I did a lot of work for this event - so, I'll post EVERY little tidbit :))
This is the car I made ... the Incident Management car. Marissa is modeling it at the race:
The pit stops included: 1) Washing Windshield (boys' goggles), 2) Changing tires (boys' shoes and socks), 3) Re-Fueling (boys drink lemonade thru a straw), and 4) Photo-Op (boys comb hair and get a picture). I've never seen boys move so fast and sibling cheer so loud. It was awesome.
Here is the sibling/xtra kids ;) race:
My kids were all over this race!
We served flat tires for dessert (how'd we do following everything to a tee, Ange? haha) - donuts with icecream and chocolate sauce. They were yummy.
Tyler might be on his own preparing for November -- preparation for events like this is exhausting . . . I just got called as the Primary Chorister - and THAT is going to take some adjusting on my end. :)
7 comments:
That is SUCH a great idea! I'm going to pass htis on to our Cub Master! =D Way to go! THat looks like an awesome activity!!!
I am so glad it turned out to be a huge hit. They looked like they had tons of fun! That is AWESOME!
What a fun activity! I can see why it was exhausting. Way to go Tyler! (and Michelle)
Looks like fun. That's still my favorite pack meeting we've had. Good job! (I am really craving a flat tire right now.)
You can definately see a woman's touch in the details! Aweome planning. A good Cub Master can make such a difference! Congrats on Primary Chorister - you'll be darling in that position! FYI (Councilor in the RS - I just did it 2 yrs ago).
how fun! and they must LOVE you in the primary. You are so good with kids that age. I can't STAND primary and I am so glad that I've only been in there once - for less than a year! keep me teaching the adults and teenagers, please. you will be the world's best music leader. I'll have to pass on some of the ideas the lady in our ward does. she is so good.
you are the primary chorister?? wow, i know nothing. i need to check your blog more. i need to do better at keeping in touch. i'm just so sad that i'm so busy and clueless. kids are loving you in primary i bet. you're the best. michelle, you're amazing! this party is so cool!!! you did really awesome, SO MUCH WORK!!! you are my inspiration, always!
Post a Comment