"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
The Pink Panther
Aaron REALLY loves the piano! Here he is playing "The Pink Panther". So cool.
6 comments:
He is amazing! I mean AMAZING! I can't believe how good he has gotten! Your a great teacher!
YEA!! He is so talented! Way to go Aaron! (BTW - Andrew was transfixed to this video. I think HE might end up as the pianist in this house!!)
Ah, that was great!
He is AWESOME!!
amazing
I love the way he snaps and nods to get the correct timing! Way to go AAR-BEARJ! Timing is everything(well, it's important) Love that big smile too.
Post a Comment