skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Master Aaron
Aaron really has a knack for deciding to do something ... and then practicing - practicing - practicing. Here he is on day three of learning how to ride Marissa's rip-stick. It is SO HARD!!! Have any of you tried before? I've nearly killed myself on the thing many times.
Here he has it mastered 2 weeks later. Huh. I'm just noticing the safety measures differences between the two videos. Could we have GONE from one extreme to the other so easily?
Good job, Aaron!
3 comments:
Way to go Aaron! THat's so funny about the helmet!
But really - never in my entire life would I be able to do that. I tried to ride a skateboard once. It was one of the worst falls I have ever had, made worst by my brother's uncontrolled laughter behind me. Never again...
That's my grandson way to go Aaron! You can do anything you want to do. Love you Grampa Brent
I want a rip-stick! Those things are way cool. - Kent
Post a Comment