I truly despise winters and dealing with cars. But ... now that our cars have a nice warm home to fit in ... it won't be too bad. And I'll try not to venture out toooo much ... other than taking the kids to and from school. Really - that's what makes winter torture to me ... having to drive in it. I think I like just about everything else about it.
Today I finished burying our garden and planter box sprinkler heads - and washed down the hoses to be stored. So. Much. WORK!! And, although I hope winter certainly takes it's own sweet time ... we're ready! (And both cars are registered on time this year too ... it's a miracle! :))
6 comments:
I hate it when I can't park in the garage! Congrats on the lovely shelves and organization! Good luck serviving the winter! =D
Oh, btw, this is Linz
I forgot to tell you how AWESOME! your garage looked! You did an amazing job! I am so proud of you Michelle. It's nice to have both cars park inside the garage. Bring on the winter. No just kidding that means I will have to scrape my windows. YUCK!
Wow - awesome organization! Our garage is wall to wall stuff. How does that happen?
Nice!
On a completely unrealted topic: I was wondering if you have plans for Dec. 5th (a Sat.)?? I am in charge of organizing a Relief Society luncheon and thought that you and your wonderful piano skills would be great for the musical entertainment! Do you think that might be a possibility?
email me! ktckaty@yahoo.com
You've done a great job - it got dad and I going and we have a lot more work to do. Just stay safe this winter!
yay! both cars fit in!!! it does look so good. looks like ther is SO MUCH ROOM too! i love it. that would be quite the task!!
Post a Comment