Friday, October 23, 2009

October Fun

I love October ... the chilly weather, Halloween decorations, a little bit of "holiday" in the air ...

We got Aaron these really funny Halloween glasses. He wore them for HOURS - and kept doing all kinds of weird moves and stuff. So funny. We had Grandpa Brent and Grandma Pat over for dinner - so, of course, Grandpa Brent had to take a turn. Those glasses helped HIM do all kinds of weird moves too. :)


This giant thing has been basically in our back yard for over a month now. It literally looks like it is about to fall over. I hate it there - but, the kids love it.


The library had a cute "Cowboy Party" for kids ages 4-7. Perfect for Krystal and Aaron! I love the library! They do so many fun things for the kiddos.


Just a random October post.

5 comments:

Linz said...

I love October too! What a fun post! THose glasses are hilarious!

The Davies Family said...

So fun! I love October too..then it leads into November, which I LOVE and of course December!! Your dad cracks me up! I can just see him out there moving all crazy with those glasses!

M- your favorite said...

I love fall weather the best! Then when October comes you start to feel Christmas just around the corner. I love that feeling!

Aaron and Krystal look super cute in the last picture!

Pat and Brent said...

What a fun post! Those glasses were awesome. Amazing how a prop can make you a whole new person. That last picture is darling!

Pam and Rand said...

Spanish Fork is a fun town - I enjoyed growing up there. Wow - those are powerful glasses, Brent look year younger - we thought he looked like Dash (incredibles), and they make Aaron look older. Wierd!