Friday, December 18, 2009

24 Days of Christmas

I honestly am in shock that Christmas is only a week away.  We started off our "24 Days of Christmas" on December first ... like usual.  The kids are ALMOST as excited for December 1st to come around as they are Christmas!  :)


On the first day of Christmas - we put up our Christmas tree and other decorations.  Krystal absolutely LOVED every second of this (and really - they just out-grow the "put Jesus in the middle with everyone else squished all around to see" phase too too quickly - I just love that phase!).  The excitement of my kids is probably my most favorite part of December.

My poor camera is very temperamental.  Sometimes it works (always w/o a flash) and sometimes it doesn't work at all ... so I haven't gotten many pictures of our nights together.  It's been a bit more tricky this time around with Marissa in Young Womens and Aaron in basketball ... we've made a lot more treats.  :)

Here are the kiddos in their "24 Days of Christmas" pajamas ... that's always a fave.


I hope everyone is having a fabulous December and is getting ready for Christmas day!!  One more week ... that is just crazy land!

3 comments:

Linz said...

I know! I can't believe that we are under a week away now! AUgh! I love your tradition! What fun!

Plonnie said...

i love this tradition that you guys do! michelle... you're an excellent mother to make it happen ever year! i love marissa's slippers, so dang cute! your kids are the cutest!

M- your favorite said...

It's fun to see your kids getting into the Christmas spirit! They are darling! I can't wait for more holiday fun!