Thursday, December 10, 2009

Krystal's Dress

I am very lucky to have a Mom who crochets and knits ... a lot!  She is always making cute things for the kids and us.  Krystal notices all the work she does and decided she might as well put in a request ... it had been nearly 2 months since Grandma made her a skirt for her teddy bear!!  Krystal sat by her Grandma Pat's side quite a bit trying to hurry along the process :) -- and, before ya know it ... she is twirling and posing in her new favorite dress:

She seriously is in love and wants to wear it non-stop.  Because I don't LET her wear it to places it could get ruined ... she makes up for it by wearing it in the morning before it's time to get ready to go to school.  haha.  Hence - the picture of her hair-do (she's wearing her dress in it).  She's so funny and has me take a picture of her hair when she can't see it good enough ... one of these days maybe I'll post all of 'em :).   So -- here's my girl ... feeling in heaven with her twirly-girly look.  Thanks Mom!!

4 comments:

Linz said...

That dress is SO CUTE!!! Wow! And very nice hair do! She is a doll!

M- your favorite said...

Mom really is amazing! Krystal looks so cute! I love it!

mandi said...

Your mom is AWESOME! She's so cute wearing it all the time. Your hairdos are incredible. I am seriously amazed by them!

Plonnie said...

your mom is amazing.. seriously unbelievable!! that dress is so precious!! and i love that krys is so grateful and in love with it. she's a cutie PIE! love her! your mom... can't say it enough, she really is amazing!