- and, Black Friday - of course - now starts Thursday night. More droppin' for us!
10:30 pm - get in line at the ModBe store that already has 300 people in front of us.
11:15 pm - dig through the already almost empty bins of shirts and camis ... manage to still spend $75.00
11:30 pm - wait in line for an hour and 15 minutes to pay for our shirts
12:45 am - drive past the mile long line to Toys R Us (hasn't it been that long since 10:30pm?) - rethink our plans of getting in there and just go home to catch a few zzzzzzzz's
1:00 am - get ourselves a yummy 7-11 hot chocolate
1:20 am - try to sleep for 2 hours with heart burn :)
3:30 am - wake the girls up -- they are the ones that are so excited about this day -- can't ya tell?
4:00 am - go inside Wal-Mart ... split up ... man our posts :)
4:30 am - thinking how organized Wal-Mart is ... I am very impressed.
4:50 am - rethinking how organized Wal-Mart is ... this is CHAOS!! Workers trying to stop 50+ women from grabbing boxes of stuff early is .... well ... non-existent. People are running everywhere with boxes and goods in hand. Of course, my camera line doesn't start until 5 am on the dot.
5:20 am - get in line to pay for our goods. Cuss .... a lot.
7:30 am - FINALLY leave Wal-Mart and head to Target (despite how tired the girls look - they still wanted to keep on). Target doesn't have much left ... but, we managed to still get some of the items on our lists.
8:30 am - Yay! The awaited trip to Mc-ee-Dees ... although we were all begging the sun to please not shine so bright at this point!
Believe it or not - Marissa and Anaka went strong all day long. They both crashed for the night at 6 pm, though ... and slept until 10 the next morning! Silly girls. Me? Well - I'm STILL trying to catch up on the missed sleep. I'm getting too old for this. :)

6 comments:
**shakes head**
You people are crazy!!! Glad you had fun while I was sleeping! =D
WOW. You guys are IN.SANE!!! I admire your fortitude, though. I only tried Walmart this year, and was reminded why I always vow to never do it again. It was a MADHOUSE! Good job getting your deals!
Everything was very fun- but the heart burn I could have done without that. But all in all a good day! Great deals and some fun memmories! :) sure do love you guys!
I AGREE 100% with lindsay
i was in arizona for black friday i went to bed while some of my in laws stayed up all night for it i ended up going shooping on sat with my sis in law it was great
Thanks for getting me my good black friday deals while I slept. I really don't think I could do an all nighter - especially if you're too old!!
ahh! that's great!!! i'm growing a certain love for black fridays! i love all the pics and play by plays! marissa looks so tired in that walmart one! bless her sweet heart!!! they are so cute how they love it all!! i love it that you guys go all out!
Post a Comment