I love Christmas traditions. Every Saturday just before Christmas we have a Taylor Family Christmas dinner and white elephant exchange. It's always good food, good company, lotsa laughs, and just a good time!
Here is Dad trying rice pudding for the first time. He actually liked it! And here's grandma Pat and Miss Krys:
Marissa loves these two girls. And Aaron is always happy to hang out with Kobe every once in awhile.
Dad's white elephant present ... he loved it!
4 comments:
CUTE pictures! It is always fun to get together! We do have a fab family!
I so wish we could have gone up! Looks great!
hahaha! i love your dad's white elephant gift!! i'm sure he'll get good use out of it. i love that you guys do that every year!! your kids are so cute. looking at marissa... she is getting so old!! i can't believe it! she's so pretty and i just love her!
I'm sad we missed it, it looks fun! That's an AWESOME white elephant!
Post a Comment