We had some of Tyler's co-workers over for the BYU/Utah football game last weekend. We had a lot of fun getting prepared with snacks and setting up the furniture ... and the girls got into it making signs and what-not. It actually got me a little excited about a football game. ;)
Here are the girls sportin' their "Black Friday" pj bottoms:
Krystal loves the few times she gets to hang out with Brooklyn - the daughter of a co-worker .... and they have a lot of fun together and are easy girls to take care of.
Thank HEAVENS BYU pulled it off ... 'cuz Tyler was honestly stressed out (and, for those of you that know TyGuy - stressing him out is pretty much impossible!)
I wish my camera worked right now - but it has no flash ... and takes blurry pics ... but, I had to post these anyway. Here's Tyler in BYU's overtime .... stressed and even more stressed:
Can you tell what just happened here? Yep ... BYU's AWESOME winning touchdown -
He jumped up so fast after being so stressed out that he literally nearly keeled over ... so he had to sit down and cheer the rest of the time. He had no voice for choir the next day ... but, I still made him go. Muahahaha!
Good Golly, Cougs - that was a close one! But ... sure makes for an entertaining hubby. :D




4 comments:
it WAS a great game!! it was soooooo stressful!! i love the stressed out tyler pics. ah, he's great. a very devoted man. i love the girls' pj's! so cute! where'd you get themat? i love them. and i love the pic of krys and her friend... so cute!
What a fun night! It always makes me chuckle when people get so stressed over a game, but... I do it too! Great game! I am glad you had a good time and a winning team!
It was a nail bitting game! I am so glad they pulled it off. WOW! IT's fun to watch games when people are really into it! I REALY enjoyed myself!
WAY TO GO BYU!
Too funny! It's hard to understand how they get so wrapped up in a football game - but definately entertaining. Just one more game to get through this year!
Post a Comment