We had our first big snowstorm the first week in December ... and I'm finally getting around to posting the pics. ;) I got stuck taking the kids to school one morning and had to be pushed to get goin' again. We preceded to get stuck a few more times the next couple of days as well. Thank heavens for kindly neighbors. :)
Here is T-Man after our car got stuck trying to pull into the garage (after we had been out and about). I sat in the car and let him dig me out so I wouldn't have to step in the snow. Gotta love the focus (aka tongue) that it takes to shovel snow. :)
Now I'm sitting in my warm home (3 weeks later from the time of these pics) awaiting yet another huge snow storm. UGH! I might have to just stay home.






2 comments:
That's why I live in the desert. ;)
hahaha! gotta love the jenson boys!! they take care of their woman, no doubt. krys is so cute. love that shes so helpful. can i have her? pleeeeease???
Post a Comment