The whole Jenson clan scheduled family pictures for 3:00 one Saturday afternoon ... the weather had been fabulous all week. But, lo and behold, the pouring down rain and freezing cold decided to hit right at 3:00 that day. We ran outside for a quick picture in the puddles before the rain started up again. Needless to say - we'll have to reschedule. :( But ... here we all are:
The grandkids:
Us:
And this is Krystal's school picture. I've never posted it ... and wanted it up on my blog. Ms. Heather (her teacher) scheduled Katie Valentine (katievdesign.com) to take the preschool kids' pics. I am in LOVE with this picture of Krystal. This photagrapher did a fabulous job ... I'll for sure be hiring her in the future.




2 comments:
I love that picture of Krystal too!!!! So cute! And your family pictures are just so cute! Sorry for the rain! Boo!
krystal is so beautiful!! seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at how amazing her eyes are!
and yeah, bummer on the family pics! not a fan of the photog anyway, so hopefully we'll get someone else. :)
Post a Comment