Having a teacher and music teacher that support Aaron in his piano playing ... and create these opportunities for him ... well - it just makes all the difference in the world. He was so excited all morning to perform for the WHOLE ENTIRE school - he could barely contain himself. I wonder if he gets nervous at all? I was so nervous I had an upset stomach until it was over. He did a great job! We're so proud of this kid!
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
7 comments:
WOW!!! He is so very talented! I am impressed and jealous! =D Way to go Aaron!
He did a great job! He is VERY talented! I sure love it! He looks SOOOO CUTE!
Way to go Aaron. Very excellent Job! Love you guys! Brent
Very good! The kids obviously loved it. The sat so quietly through the whole thing. That's terrific.
Holy Cow - he is a born performer. He got quite an ovation. That was VERY impressive. Way to go Bud - you rock!
awsome just like his mom
he TRULY is amazing!! i love his concentration! he really has got the skills! love that kid!
Post a Comment