Wednesday, August 18, 2010

15 Years of Marriage!

We've come a long way in 15 years!  I am so grateful for my beautiful children, my siblings, my in-laws, my nieces and nephews, and the grandparents!!  But, mostly - I'm so grateful for my incredible Tyler.  He keeps me sane (ya know - the therapist in him :)), he keeps me smiling, and he keeps me happy.  We were meant for each other, and I feel so blessed to call him mine.
Photobucket
(this picture was taken by:  www.mariawoodphotography.com)

(this picture was taken by:   John Jackson)

Photobucket
(this picture was taken by:  www.mariawoodphotography.com)

(this picture was taken by:  John Jackson)

Happy Anniversary babe!!  Looking forward to many, many more!

11 comments:

tiffany said...

happy annivarsry i love the pictures

TyGuy said...

Michelle-

You are the one that keeps ME sane. I love you so much. I honestly can't believe we have been married for 15 years. It has been the happiest 15 years of my life. Thanks for loving me and putting up with my idiosyncrasies. You are the best.

Linz said...

Wow! Happy 15th anniversary!!! You are such a beautiful family! I love those pictures!!

M- your favorite said...

YEAH! 15 years. That is AWESOME!! So Happy anniversay! Hope it was a good one. ;) Sure love you guys!

Justin and Lacie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love love love you family pictures. They are awesome!

Kent said...

Happy Anniversary! I will always remember your wedding day as the week mom made me clean the most ridiculous things in our house!

Pat and Brent said...

Good memories! (Well, maybe not for Kent) My house was probably never so clean as 15 years ago.
Happy Anniversary and a very Happy Birthday tomorrow. Love you guys.

Angie said...

Happy anniversary. You guys look great!

Pam and Rand said...

Crazy! Can it really be 15 years? You do have a beautiful family! The pictures are gorgeous!

mandi said...

Wow, I LOVE those pictures! They are beautiful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Those pic are so cute!