Here we are taking a little canoe trip at the Spanish Fork Reservoir. These kids have the coolest grandma and grandpa!
And a great way to pass off some Cub Scout stuff! Look at that stud Aaron canoeing his heart out!
Getting in some good "beach" action ... reservoir style, of course.
Just being together is the best.
Lounging:
We've been to the reservoir several times now - but only got pictures on this particular trip. The kids' smiles show that they love it there!
The grandparentals ... in all their coolness! :)
Our Spot -
Good times!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!
Fun time! WAY TO HOT FOR ME!
That looks like a great time! I have to find out where that is at -my kids would love it!
Lacie -
I can't believe you guys haven't been!?!
It's up above the golf course. You turn at the sign that is for some gun club. Ty knows exactly. I'll get the details written down for ya.
Your boys WOULD love it.
Post a Comment