Sunday, August 29, 2010

24th of July

I can't believe I'm just barely posting this. I still have a few "catch up" posts to put on here. But, hey - it makes Summer memories stand out a little more, huh?

On the 24th of July we went to the parade. We had a little picnic birthday party for Hanna Ban. And then we spent the evening with the Jensons for dinner and fireworks. It was a very fun day. I didn't bring my camera at all, and I only got a few pictures with my cell phone ... but, they are good memories however they are documented ... no matter how incomplete.

Playing Skip-Bo at our parade site.  Aaron had had his tonsils out just 4 days before and was still struggling to feel good. 

These kids are so lucky to have a cool gma and gpa that make this parade possible.  If it were up to just me and Ty - we would probably opt for sleeping in and letting the kids watch tv.  I'm glad my kiddos got to have this fun day!

Waving at the firemen!

Krystal particularly enjoyed the parade this year.  And here are the girls sporting their princess crowns ... these crowns are becoming a parade tradition!
Tyler H.A.T.E.S. parades.  So - here's proof that he's here WITH A SMILE!!  Love my man!

I really think that the things you can purchase at parades are the best part.  :)  Aaron got this COOLEST bow and arrow set for like $4.00.  It is seriously cool.  Here's Krystal in her princess crown really wanting her picture taken with the pink tractor.  Phew!  We barely got it!




Krystal and her super good friend (and cousin) - Hanna Banana.  These girls sure love each other!

And I had to end with these pictures, because I just love them!  Aaron is showing some pretty fabulous patriotism here.  What a good boy ... and Krystal had to take an afternoon nap - she was beat from all the activities.  Sweeties.

I love being in Utah for the 24th of July .... mainly because we get to celebrate it!  Good memories.  Fun times.  Being together is the place to be!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

looks like fun for the 24th of july the wards hers have a pancake breckfast & ward celabration its fun i was planning on going to it this year but couldnt maybe next year

Linz said...

so fun! I love parades! And I love that last picture of Krystal! SO cute!