Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Father's Day Gift

I found this picture mixed in with the others on my phone. I wanted to make sure I documented it. For Father's Day back in June, Aaron's gift to Tyler was an incredible act of service: mowing the lawn. What a sweetie. He did a fabulous job ... and hasn't done it since! :D! It about did him in the first time. ;)


I bet by next Summer, however -- it'll be on his job chart!  :)

3 comments:

tiffany said...

wow aaron is such a wonderful son that is a great fathers day present

Linz said...

He is such a great kid! Great present!

Pat and Brent said...

What a sweet, selfless boy. I love that kid so much. He has always been so kind and thoughtful - the things that it takes most people a lifetime to learn. He's my hero!