Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Easily Entertained

... and messy!  :)

These girls were SUPPOSE to be swimming, but, as you can see - the swimming pool got a little muddy.  Ick! They played in the mud for several hours, though!  They had so much fun.  Krystal and Aeryn are little  BFFs!

These are just some random pictures from sometime this Summer.  I loved 'em.  Kids will find the darndest activities to keep themselves entertained.  It's fabulous!


Aeryn pushes Krystal in the stroller ...

... and then they switch, of course!  Gotta love the moon boots in 90 degree weather!  haha.  (It was windy -- so moon boots and long pants were in order, apparently).

Oh, Summertime - please just stay forever!

5 comments:

Linz said...

hahaha! Mud is so much fun!! I love summer too!!

tiffany said...

love it mud is supposed to be good for the skin people pay big bucks to get mud baths or so i have heard krystal & her friend got it for free

summer is the best

Kent and Leisy said...

zeb and ike would LOVE your mud pool. we'll have to do that next time we're in town. really- they would be in absolute heaven. I'm kind of done with summer, though. It's still sooooo humid here!

M- your favorite said...

Your kids a so silly! Love the mud bath! That looks like a ton of fun! :)

Hillary Luke said...

Wish I could be a kid again! I would've loved that mud!!!