Monday, August 9, 2010

Primary Parade

The primary put on an awesome bike parade for Fiesta Days here in Spanish Fork.  Our ward had an "all day" party that started with breakfast, then service projects, then the parade, then a bbq and swim party.  It was a super fun day!  We have such a fabulous ward!

Krystal and Aaron spent a long time putting crepe paper on their scooters - and just as they were all set to go, Tyler turned the sprinklers on to check something out.  Krystal's scooter was waiting on the grass, so her streamers were ruined.
She. Was. Ticked!

But, we whipped up some new crepe paper streamers and they weren't even late.  Phew!






















Festive hair-do is a must, of course!  Here's Krystal toward the end of the parade.  I just love her rosy cheeks and tired happiness.
Aaron kept to the front of the parade:
And Krystal got further and further behind.  Here she is close to the beginning of the parade (far left):
A great morning ... and the rest of the day was super fun too!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Oh. my. Goodness! Krystal's angry face! I love it!!!!

Looks like great fun! I am glad you have such a great ward!

M- your favorite said...

That looks like a ton of fun! I laughed at Krystal's mad face. She was not a happy girl. Good thing you had more streamers. :)

Her hair is DARLING!