We (well - let's be truthful) ... I got the Wii game "My Personal Fitness Coach" for Christmas in hopes to motivate me to exercise a little more. I've done it some, and it is awesome ... but, the kids -- man, they have been dedicated!
I just really got a kick out of this. My exercise kiddos!
5 comments:
So cute! What a wonderful thing to get your kids up and moving! Auri loves to exercise too. I will randomly find her doing "pushups" and crunches. It makes me happy!
Way to go Aaron and Missy!
Okay First Marissa WOW you are a cooking girl! That is AMAZING!! Also Aaron mowing the lawn. That is NOT an easy thing to do. What a great job!
I think I want to try fitness coach! FUN!
amazing what insprations they are to me i need to get my butt in gear & excersise im just too lazy right now
Go guys! Heads up high, shoulders back, come on now AND KEEP BREATHING.
Go guys! Heads up high, shoulders back, come on now AND KEEP BREATHING.
Post a Comment