Monday, August 2, 2010

More Marissa Meals

Marissa continues to work on her 10 hour project (10 meals) for her Personal Progress. Here are pictures of several more meals (I obviously documented unevenly).  Penne Pasta with chicken, broccoli and Alfredo .... and homemade cookies (which must have gotten eaten too fast, 'cuz I didn't get a picture of them :))!
Mmmmmmm.  That was a good dinner!  Thanks girls!

Spaghetti and meatballs ... only got the one pic.  Here's Marissa picking fresh spinach from our garden for something:
Krystal even got in on the action for this delicious dish ... Shepherd's Pie:

Thank you so much for the yummy meals, Marissa!  I love that you are learning how to cook!  Way-ta-Go!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Awesome!! Good for Marissa! THat's awesome!

tiffany said...

thats so cool marissa is so awsome

Katy said...

She looks so much like Kent & Melynda melded into one! It's amazing! There is no denying her! Looks like some yummy cooking!