Friday, October 29, 2010

ACTD Talent EXPO

ACTD had an okay turn out for the Expo.  We were hopin' for 50 kids - and got about 20 or 25.  Jers and Ty did an awesome job organizing and getting everything put together, and I think they put on a dang good show!

Thanks to Pepsi for helping us add some color to the walls.  :)

Channel 4 News ended up cancelling at the VERY last minute - but, here's the article the Daily Herald did.  Turned out good, 'cuz we didn't get any pictures of the BYU players - but, managed to get pictures of the rest ... and the Daily Herald only used pictures of the BYU players.  

I think everyone's favorite part was the Hopkido class.  I sure got a kick out of watching them participate in that.  ESPECIALLY my own daughter - Marissee.



They all really got into it!
 
Here's the lunch layout:

And "Formerly So" totally rocked the house.  They were seriously awesome ... and gave a lot of good pointers to the kids about finding themselves through music.  I loved it.

Here we are with the Pepsi Refresh representative.  She was fabulous, and really helped finalize the little details as we set up.

Whew!!  What a day.  I think ACTD really knocked it out of the park - and should have clients knocking ANY minute!!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

that is amazing im sooooo happy that tyler & his brother won the pepsi money thet deserve evry penny & more to do this

Linz said...

That is so awesome!!! Congrats!!