Yellowstone has amazing waterfalls that have trails all around them to hike and view. And would you look at that ... both kids in the same place and same pose .... and they weren't even taken one after the other. :)
Whoa!
Has it been that noticeable (through the pictures from our Yellowstone Trip) that Krystal is TOTALLY a daddy's girl? Yeah. Well, now ya know. MY baby ... and she'll pick Tyler ... ALWAYS. Humph. ;)
And then we hiked Uncle Tom's Trail. I'm so proud of all of us!! 300 plus stairs and the steep trail that leads to the stairs!! We rock.
So beautiful. Those stairs make for some pretty shaky legs!
And another stop along the way ...
One more post should finish up our fun vacation to Yellowstone!
3 comments:
SO BEAUTIFUL!! This is making me want to go to Yellowstone SO BAD. Glad you guys had a great time!
So fun!! I want to go too!!
And tell Missy I love her Elmo shirt. That girl has got great taste in shirts! ;)
Post a Comment