True to my style ... I took millions of pictures during our trip ... and I will pretty much include all of them in the next few posts! ;) You're WELCOME!!
Here's the neat-o bandit-o cabin where we stayed in Island Park:
Tyler and I shared a room with these hooligans. :)
And Marissa was in heaven having a 4 night sleep over with M in the loft!
James-boy kept the kiddos entertained on the Wii while we got ready or had down time.
Our first day there was suppose to be freezing and raining, so we were just planning on staying in. But - the day turned out gorgeous (and chilly) - so, we went ahead and drove into Yellowstone. It was awesome!
Old Faithful did not disappoint!
And hangin' around the lodge was fun too!
So much more to come! :)
3 comments:
Okay that is so fun! I loved that trip- it was a good one! Those trickey wood wolfs are great to see! :)
I'm SO happy we can do these kind of trips together. Thanks for including the olds - We LOVE it!!
SO fun!! I wish we could have gone too!!!
Post a Comment