This kid is the still between the storms. I am so lucky to have gotten him between my two drama queens. He is calm and collected, sensitive and sweet, friendly and talented, kicked back and goofy ... oh, and VERY handsome.


He can make Krystal smile when her world seems to be coming to an end. He'll step in and help Marissa finish her chores when she's overwhelmed with homework. He's patient. SO patient - so much like his dad it fills my whole heart and soul!
Gotta love his funky eye color. I bet there are not too many people that can say they have "yellow-ish"/green eyes! They get less yellow and more green every year, but I have LOVED those yellow stars that have worked their way across his eyes. Gorgeous.

These girls are so lucky to have him. I'M lucky to have him!




5 comments:
WOW!!! I love these pictures! They are so dang good. I can't get enough of them! So cute! You do have the best kids!
**Speechless**
He is gorgeous and obviously VERY sweet! How blessed you are to have him!! :)
PS - pictures like this are worth every penny twice over! Actually - they are PRICELESS!
Love the pics! So fun to see a lot of them. - Kent
Not sure your kids could be ANY cuter! They've cornered the market on CUTE-NESS! Love you guys!
he does have pretty eyes how fun what wonderful pictures
Post a Comment