Marissa did an awesome job at her choir concert this year! And I got to be their pianist again, so that is always fun ... and busy!
Here she is AFTER the concert. Bless her heart - she got so hot she thought she was going to die! She was so nauseous that she didn't even want to go out for a treat afterwards ... and that's sayin' somethin'!! (We went anyway - and after she got some food in her, she was fine.) Aaaaaaaand - a picture of the beautiful flower her choir class got me for playing the piano. So nice. I love them.
My 9-year-old Aaron did the video taping and did a pretty good job. This video was the best that he got. He's right in front of the piano, so forgive the overbearing accompaniment. I love how cute Marissa's smile is while she sings. They sound pretty good too, yeah?
I can't believe the school year is almost over. HAL.E.LU.AH!!
3 comments:
they do sound good how fun for you to accompony the choir good job marrissa
So cute!! They sound awesome!! And so does your playing!! Congrats Marissa!
That is so cute! Good Job Sis!! Love it!
Post a Comment