So grown up!! I'm reminded by her "teenager-ness" daily as she challenges pretty much everything I say. :)
I think Marissa looks a lot like her Grandma Jenson as she is becoming a young lady!

I love that she texts me several times throughout the day, and she's constantly cheering Aaron and Krystal on in whatever they are doing.
This girl is a family girl and a homebody! She just likes us to all be together. She's always organizing some complex game for the kids to play, and she is our go-to for help and support. I'm probably more excited than she is about her getting a driver's license in a few years! ;)

We love our Miss Deeders!





3 comments:
Awww! She is so lovely!! Beautiful!! Gorgeous!! I am SO glad you had these pictures taken!! They are previous! :)
she is gorgeous not only will she be driving in a few years but dating too i love the pictures
SHE TRULEY IS BEAUTIFUL!
I sure LOVE that Missy dee, or Sister- as I call her that.
Love you babe!
Post a Comment